Sunday 11 November 2012

Secret Craft Fair Mission

Aamos Design Cupcake Pin Cushions ... beautifully made ;o)
 
It is no secret to Facebook or twitter that my sister Emma, Aamos Designs, has been working her socks off for the past month to make stock for this years Christmas Craft Fair.

Also got to celebrate my cousins recent engagement
... ching ching

I thought that she may appreciate a wee visitor and helper. So I booked a flight home to Shetland to surprise her... And although it was touch and go for a while, we managed to do it.

 
My welcome Party were very happy to see me

I keep forgetting to take cash but I think that was a good thing because I managed to work out a wee list of things I'd like.


Here's some of the beautiful crafts I found ...

I love my red hair slide by Donna Smith Designs
 thinking maybe mustard yellow and navy next

I have always wanted a sheep skin rug, and theses ones
 by Shetland Sheepskin Products  are amazing
 
Hoping to go back in and buy this today, pin cushion by Ella Gordon
 ...LOVE the colour and need it for currently quilting project
 
Of course there were lots of gorgeous Burra Bears
 
Pink Fish Christmas tree decoration, super cute

I may also pop back today for one last look ... Open 11am to 5pm today so pop doon to Clickimin for a look!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment