Sunday 18 November 2012

Movie Moment

 
It's Sunday, I've completed my checklist, its horrible and wintry outside and I'm ready for bed but it's too early ... What to do?

Almost didn't want to pop it as it is a really bonnie colour
 
Well if you are me and my flatmate you stick on a movie. But I have a little addiction I am not proud of, I love popcorn!

Slightly disappointed it wasn't blue or darker after popping
but it was super tasty
 
The other weekend I was at a friends deli in Stromness (Bayleaf Delicatessen) and bought an amazing array of goodies including these blue popcorn kernels.

      

My Favourite popcorn has a mixture of sweet and salty, I used Beyond the Picket Fence's recipe and it was really nice and so simple to make. I thoroughly recommend popping into the deli and getting some if you are local!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment