Sunday 4 November 2012

Jamie's Beef Stroganoff

 
I was late getting into Jamie's 15 minute meals on channel 4 (mainly cause I'm not home till after half past) but discovered it on a Sunday catch-up and am now sky+ing it everyday now.

Sorry for blurred photos when I realised it was 15 minutes in and I still had to cook the
beef I decided photos wouldn't slow me fown too much
 
All the recipes have looked good but when I saw his Stroganoff I thought I must try that... Gherkins, Steak and Paprika ... It had to be delicious!

This recipe is for 4 but mine could serve 6 people quite happily
 
Well I have to admit it took me a little longer than 15 minutes (double :0s) but I am determined to keep making it though as I think with more practice it could be a good dinner party dish.

I won't lie I did pick away at the jar of gherkins while
cooking but only took up 2 mins max

Me and Murray (my flatmate) are now lying back with full bellies watching strictly.

...Has anyone tried any of the other recipes from this serious, please comment or tweet me as I am keen to buy the book and try more?

No comments:

Post a Comment