Sunday 23 December 2012

Peerie Catch -Up Before the Festivities

 
It's been a super busy month with several trips south and me maybe biting off more than I can chew with my homemade Christmas so I'm sorry that my blog has been quiet.

I flew home on Friday even though the world was ending and the weather was doing very little to disprove this.

Finally got my Birthday present from my folks (it was being knitted by Shetland Designers) .. I have worn it all afternoon and think it may be a permanent fixture in my winter wardrobe from now on.

 
My sister and Dave didn't manage to get sooth due to the weather so me and Em had a very nice afternoon making and eating Christmas popcorn and watching the very intellectual film 'Magic Mike'.

 
I was also faced with the welcoming committee who had lots of love and hugs to send my way - except for Meg who has decided that she isn't ready to forgive me for leaving (going back to Orkney)
.

Well I hope everyone has a Super Christmas and New Year and that you get to spend it with the ones you love!!!

... I will blog my Homemade Christmas post as soon as I know everyone has gotten their gifts


No comments:

Post a Comment